My humble little abode

My humble little abode

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Unique to SAS


Here are a couple of unique things that can only be on a SAS trip!
*this is where I tend to study everyday!


1. I have noticed that I am not used to going to school for more than 4 days in a row and going for a solid 9 days in a row was pretty rough!!


2. We have these things called "pub nights" where you can go up on the pool deck and you can buy a drink for $3.50 (you can only have 4 drinks in 3 hours) and your choices are either really crappy red or white wine or keystone and coors light. But the funny part is that people go crazy for these nights and people tend to find loopholes to be able to get more and make them amazingly crazy nights!


3. I have decided that SAS is the coolest place in the world because where else on earth can you be sitting in class and a whale swims past your window while you are discussing the economy of Hati! True story!! And it all happened during my cultural geography class!


4. One of the coolest is....in one months time I will only have 6 days of class!
5. The best sunsets in the world that you will see at school can only happen here at SAS!

No comments: